The ISI mark is a standards-compliance mark for industrial products in India. The mark certifies that a product confirms to an Indian standard (IS) developed by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the national standards body of India.
Overview of ISI Certification
ISI certification is a quality mark that is given to products that meet the Indian standards set by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). ISI Certification is a mandatory requirement for various products to ensure their quality, safety, and reliability, and it is recognized all over India.
ISI certification is a valuable asset for any manufacturer or importer of products in India. It can help you to increase your sales, improve your brand image, and reduce your costs.
Benefits of ISI certification
- Enhanced Market Access: ISI Certification opens doors to broader markets, both within India and globally, as it signifies adherence to international quality standards.
- Competitive Advantage: Having the ISI mark on your product differentiates it from competitors, instilling consumer trust and making it more appealing in the market.
- Regulatory Compliance: ISI Certification ensures your products comply with mandatory quality and safety regulations, reducing the risk of non-compliance issues. It is help to protect consumers from unsafe products.
- Consumer Confidence: The ISI mark is a recognized symbol of quality, assuring consumers that your products meet rigorous standards, enhancing their confidence in your brand. It helps to improve the quality of products in India.
Environmental Responsibility: ISI Certification also encompasses eco-friendly practices, contributing to sustainable manufacturing and reducing your ecological footprint.
Documents Required for ISI Certification:
- Registration certificate (Copy) of the company
- Address Proof (Copy) of the company
- Proof of residency in India
- Certificate (Copy) issued by the regulatory authority
- Test reports from BIS-recognized laboratories
- Test equipment list
- Manufacturing process details
- Product samples
- Financial statements of the company
- Trademark registration certificate
- Manufacturing machinery complete list
- Copies of calibration certificates of testing equipment
Fees and Timeline
For a customized and attractive quotation, please contact us with your product details to Kapish Laur (+91- 99717 70603) or Rekh Atri (+91 98118 03136) or Manju Laur (+91 9711994042).
The certification process timeline typically takes around 4-6 weeks, Early preparation and collaboration can help manage potential delays, ensuring a smooth and successful certification process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Products such as electrical appliances, cement, steel, household items, automotive components, and many others fall under the mandatory ISI Certification scheme.
The ISI Certification is valid for two years. After that, needs to renew.
Yes, imported products falling under the mandatory ISI Certification scheme need to be certified before they can be sold in the Indian market.
Yes, depending on your product, it may require multiple types of ISI Certification if it falls under various categories or standards.
products cover under